jueves, 14 de marzo de 2013

What Stress Mean To Me


No one is safe from stress

Teenagers and kids also suffer stress in many different ways, not just the adults as some may think.
Its normal to feel it in dangerous or risky situations or even when it's painful. But we the teenagers can manage stress in different ways and maybe with a little help from our parents, relatives and our friends.

What causes my stress:

  • School demands and frustraitions
  • Negative thoughts and lack of confidence
  • Problems with friends
  • Family fights/ discussions
  • Figuring out what I want in life and who I want to become

How do I deal with it 

  • Exercising
  • Listen music wth my earplugs
  • Watching a movie or a T.V. serie
  • Laughing with my friends and try to relax  

I first calm down with these, later I: 

  • Think about what are some possible stressors and how did I reacted at the time
  • Once I've identified what is causing it, I think of possible strategies to fight it but first I ask my mom or my dad, or even friends (depending on the situation) what I could do.
  • If any advice was good for me I kind of mix it with what I have thought previously and begin taking care of it.

I hope this was helpful (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario